Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Not-so-plain Jane

Jane's a busy girl. Always up to something fun and/or creative.

On the 23rd of December, Jane and her neighbor friend (Emma) decided to take a series of pictures of each other to be used for some kind of book they talked briefly about making. I found these when I loaded the pics onto my computer.



Either Oliver or Cora took this picture of these two pretending to sleep.


I guess Oliver didn't want to be left out of the sleep-faking fun. He's pretty convincing!


Same day, third outfit.



Another outfit, same day. No wonder her closet is always a nightmare.
I like this picture. I cropped out a bunch of unnecessary curtain.


I wonder what Janey will be when she grows up.


It's ironic that she's been begging me to let her quit piano lessons. She hates practicing.


One day she came home from school and was bored, so she got her white board and drew all over it.
I loved it.
She is such an artistic girl.
I love Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment