Sunday, February 17, 2013

Family Game Night

My brilliant little sister (Megan) decided to host a family game night at her house on Sunday evening, January 20th. Just for the fun of it. =D
 
We were only missing Jason and Jamie's fam, Barry, and Gavin. But we still managed to have a good time.


 
Cora took this pic of Meg's adorable baby, PJ.
 

She is such a sweetie pie. I love her chubby little cheeks.
 
 
Here's Erin, Meg (plus sleepy PJ) and my mom...
 
 
Discussing something or other.
 



 
I don't know what had Erin looking so stricken, but I was happy to have captured it...
And I'm sure my mom would be thrilled with some of these pictures. Sorry! ;)




I think this was them making the dividing line between two teams.
 



 
We played Encore, Mad Gab, and Spot It!
 
Encore is a team game where players are given a word and are then expected to spontaneously sing part of a song containing that word. It volleys back and forth between the two teams until one is stumped. It's amazing how much of a mental block a game like this will cause. I kept coming up with great song examples later that night after we'd all gone home. I couldn't believe some of the ones I spaced in the heat of the moment. =/
 
 
Meg and Mike graciously supplied us with pizza and Rice Krispies treats. She came up with a delectable chocolate covered cherry version (pictured below).
 



A fun time was had by all. I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment