Sunday, November 30, 2014

Annual Lagoon Trip!

I'm obviously not blogging chronologically these days. So sorry!

Anyway, nearly every year, the Lytle clan heads to Lagoon for a weekend. It never seems to get old. The couple of years they've decided not to go, we really missed it, so the kids were pretty excited to go this time.

This was the first year we'd ever gone during Frightmares. That's when they have the park all decked out for Halloween. They have employees roaming around in elaborate, creepy costumes. They have haunted houses, festive musical shows, etc. It was fun.

We got to the campground adjacent to Lagoon between 9 and 10 pm on Friday, ate tasty spaghetti made by Ryan's dad, set up our tent, visited with family, went to sleep, woke up Saturday morn, got ready and spent the whole day at Lagoon.

Cora grouped up with the young teen cousins for a large part of the day, so I didn't get the chance to photograph her. =(



I made Ethan and Oliver pose with this lad in leather leggings. They were a little nervous. =)

  


Janey being camera shy. Tomi was also on the carousel with her, but I guess they couldn't be seated near each other.



My little girl isn't so little anymore. =/





I wish I would've taken more pictures to illustrate who was there. Ryan was also with us. =) The adults all took turns chaperoning various kids. I think we all had a blast.

Sunday morning, we took our time waking up and getting packed up, but had to vacate the campground by 11:00.

Cora and Jane were playing with little Lexi. I think they kind of like her. =)




She likes to stick her tongue out all the time. She's such a cutie!


The kids love going to Lagoon, and I'm glad it's been a tradition. I love seeing the kids having fun! I'm happy to report that our kids will go on all the rides. No chickens among us. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment