Monday, October 22, 2012

A Precious New Niece

Megan and Mike's sweet baby girl was born last Friday at 10:56pm, weighing a healthy 8lb4oz.
Her name is Parker Joy, but will be known as PJ. How cute!  

Meg was strong and opted for an anesthesia-free delivery, though she said she was cursing that decision in the thick of her labor. But what a trooper, she did it! The dictionary definition of relief should have a picture of a mother's face immediately after pushing out a baby in the absence of an epidural. 

I totally forgot to take a picture of them when I stopped by the hospital. Oh well. Here are a couple of PJ's first photos (borrowed from Facebook).

  Meg looked radiant, and I love PJ's chubby cheeks!   



Taken the morning they brought her home from the hospital. What an adorable angel! I love how her bottom lip is tucked in. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet, beautiful girl! And all of you troopers who voluntarily go drug free are beyond me! :)

    ReplyDelete