Monday, September 23, 2013

Games We Play


These pics are from July, FYI. (Couldn't resist a rhyme.)



I got Oliver some Toy Story dominoes during the summer. He still occasionally likes to play this game with me or anyone else around. I'm not sure why some of the pieces are not connected to the others. We do know how to play. Really...

 
We love Bananagrams. It's one of the games we always play on Lytle family camping trips. I enjoy word games. I'm not the quickest or best at them, but I like how they make my brain work.
 



These are the words Jane used one round.  =) 
 



 
That was Cora's spot on the left, mine on the right. I wanna play again soon. It's been a few months.
 
 
That's it for now. Sorry so short. =)

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of bananagrams but should maybe check it out. . . though I prefer games that don't make my brain work like Candyland.

    ReplyDelete