Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cupcakes and Karaoke

January 20 was my sister Erin's 2nd Annual Cupcakes and Karaoke Party. It was a bunch of fun!

The refreshment table. Along with cupcakes, someone brought a bag of yummy Snapea Crisps with dip, and I brought some chips and salsa con queso. I can't eat many sweets before I need something savory, so I had to make sure there was something other than just cupcakes to eat.


Erin made chocolate chip cupcakes topped with malt frosting and Whopper pieces, and Maren made some banana Heath ones. Both varieties were oh so tasty!


I fixed cherry chip cakes from a box mix with the canned cherry frosting. It's a longtime, family-wide favorite.

Megan in purple, and Erin's friend Amy in stripes.


Megan mid-sentence.

Erin debating about what to snack on.


Something hysterical is happening. I can't remember what.


Maren and Erin sharing a cupcake chuckle.






Meg and Amy at the mics again.


I invited Maria since she loves karaoke so much, and since I love her so much! She was the life of the party, and Erin said she's officially invited to all future karaoke nights.


Maria and Amy likely in the middle of one of their tricky hip-hop selections. They were truly astounding!


The whole group. Take a look at Erin's super cute haircut! (She's front and center.) It a was new 'do that week. The two blondes in black are Erin's friends, Wendy and Melissa.

We had such a fun time singing and prancing. I don't wanna have to wait until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment