Saturday, June 2, 2012

Water balloons+trampoline=fun

One day last week, the kids were playing with water balloons in the backyard. I was filling them, and they were getting popped quicker than I could possibly keep up with. I think it was my idea to prolong the lives of all the little balloons by letting them jump on the trampoline with the kids for at least a few minutes.

Cora and Jane were coming up with rules for the game. I forget what they were.



Not sure what's happening here between Jane and Oliver, but it's nothing out of the ordinary.


Cora got a balloon to levitate. =) She makes it look so effortless.


Ready, go!




One by pathetic one, the balloons all met a grassy death. Well, I think a couple of them got stepped on by the kids first.

The above photos were taken earlier in the day, the following ones were taken later in the day because Jane and Oliver wanted to try again. Same day, different outfits. =)

I loved watching the balloons quiver and change shape as they bounced. It is mesmerizing. Some of them looked all flat.




There's another flat one!


The kids look like they don't even know there are a bunch of water balloons creeping up behind them.

Jane's hair looks so pretty. She had just washed it.

Here's a video of part of Oliver's balloon experience, with some trampoline tricks at the end. You can mute it if you don't want to hear my voice. =)




Try it, you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment