Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cute Stuff

 
So I meant to share these Ollie pics back when they were pertinent, but I forgot! It's not so bad to go back a few months once in a while to visit what went on then, is it?
 
Here he is on his second day of preschool. I'm not like most of the other moms on the planet who remember to take milestone photos on the appropriate day, but a day late is better than not at all, right?! 

 
I got him this groovy new backpack for $6. Sometimes it pays to procrastinate. If I'd bought it a few weeks earlier it probs would have cost double that. I'm so good. Sometimes.


I miss the sun-bleached hair and tan cheeks. I think he looks like such a cutie here all set for school.


These pics also make me miss warm weather and its blessed greenness. Our trampoline has taken on the identity of a giant, white pie crust the last few weeks. By the time I decide what kind of filling to whip up for it (hmmm... fruit or cream?!) the snow will likely all be gone.

On that note, only 3-4 months until spring flowers! I planted a bunch more bulbs in the fall that should be waking up when winter goes away. =)


On a completely random note, here's a little something I recently "treated" myself to. How these things end up on the discount table is beyond me! ;)


It's an adorable shower cap, but I think it'll be doubling as a sweet swim cap come summer. I'm such a trend-setter, and surely this year will be no different.

Hey, I just Googled 'shower caps'. Ha, I accidentally just typed 'shower capes'-- is there such a thing? If not, maybe there should be. I bet there are plenty of people who absolutely detest a wet back in the shower!
Anyway, when I started looking through the online shower cap options, I found these treasures:










So cute! And look what else. This swim cap (below) is just my style. Can you just see me wandering around in this at the local swimming holes this summer?  Added bonus -- it doubles as a high-class clown wig. Is there a movie about a high-class clown? If so, I bet it's really good.

Welp, that's enough cuteness for one night.



1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish your birthday were just a little sooner now that I see what gems you have discovered on the internet. And Ollie looks so big in his big boy backpack!

    ReplyDelete