Friday, April 26, 2013

Giddiness is...

 
Giddiness is...

 
... seeing our yard provide such sublime signs of spring...
 

 




 
Look at all the layers of loveliness in just one shrub!
 
 
 
Giddiness is...
 

... wandering through Ross and finding a serving tray that's precisely my style! 
 
 
Giddiness is...

 
 
... discovering the most adorable ice cream-themed shirt there could ever be. 
In the Kohl's juniors section. Candie's brand, still available in store. In case anyone wants to know. =)
 
(I know what we're all thinking -- a 34-year-old shopping in the juniors department?
Hey-- If I like it and it fits, then why in the world should it matter where it came from?)
 
I'm glad I have so many things to be giddy about!

One last pic before I go. This didn't really make me "giddy", but did make me "awwwww" when I recently saw it in a series of photos depicting animal affection.
 

 
I love giraffes. The recipient of this kiss looks a little hesitant about PDA, no? 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I just love this time of year and seeing what bulbs pop up for another year. And I really want you to wear the ice cream shirt next time we hang out. It is super cute!

    ReplyDelete