Sunday, May 5, 2013

Feel Like Singin' Songs.

Hola. A very happy Cinco de Mayo to you.  It's the perfect day to sit back and marvel on what the 5th of May does for the tortilla chip industry.

I'm feeling fantastic the past few days. How about you? I was sick for over a week with a sore throat and ongoing eye goo, along with other cold-correlated crud and a general feeling of malaise. But now I'm basically back to normal. Yay. =)

A sore throat is the one symptom (out of all I've ever experienced) that makes me feel the most miserable. Mostly because I can't sing on days when my throat hurts. And I sing to live.

I'm not my typical, chipper self when I can't sing along to the groovy tunes I hear. It's an important part of my complete breakfast. I have a hard time even listening to music when I can't warble along. I'm left filled with emptiness.

I was so happy the first time I was able to resume singing last week. I think I went six days without so much as a hum. =(

I love how good I feel when I'm done being sick. Maybe I should make up a song about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment