Sunday, March 30, 2014

Juicy Tunes

I finally have on my little phone a bunch of songs I've been wanting. Yay for good music!
I just thought I'd share in case my blog wanted to know what I listen to when I run or do housework.
Several of these selections may seem a little silly, but in one way or another they all make me tick.
Some of them I just love the sound of, some of them have the most fitting words, others are fun to sing along to, and the rest are necessary additions to any music library. Also, every one of them makes me think of at least one person I know. And aren't people fantastic? Anyway, here's the playlist...

Because (The Dave Clark Five)

A Groovy Kind of Love  (The Mindbenders)

Ain't Too Proud to Beg  (The Temptations)

Rescue Me   (Fontella Bass)

With or Without You   (U2)

Hold Me Now  (Thompson Twins)

The Great Pretender  (The Platters)

My Heart Will Go On   (Celine Dion)

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me   (Mel Carter)

Who Put the Bop in the Bop-shoo-bop-shoo-bop  (The Drifters)

People Are Strange (The Doors)

Head Over Feet  (Alanis Morissette)

Uninvited  (Alanis Morissette)

Rock Me Gently  (Andy Kim)

More Than Words  (Extreme)

What's New Pussycat?  (Tom Jones)

Do You Know the Way to San Jose?  (Dionne Warwick)

If  (Bread)

1,000 Ships  (Rachel Platten)

A Thousand Years  (Christina Perri)

Unchained Melody

The Tears of a Clown  (Smokey Robinson)

Knock Three Times (Tony Orlando and Dawn)

I'm Telling You Now  (Freddie & the Dreamers)

Hooked on a Feeling  (B.J. Thomas)

Sugar, Sugar  (The Archies)

Candy Girl  (Franki Valli)

We've Got Tonight  (Bob Seger)

Cathy's Clown  (Everly Brothers)

Imagine (John Lennon)

Crying in the Rain  (Everly Brothers)

Got My Mind Set On You  (George Harrison)

White Flag  (Dido)

Devoted to You (Everly Brothers)

Dream a Little Dream of Me (Mamas and the Papas)

All I Have To Do Is Dream (Everly Brothers)

When You Say Nothing At All  (Alison Krauss)

I Think I Love You  (David Cassidy & The Partridge Family)


I saved the best for last. =)  Every time I hear "I Think I Love You" I go a little crazy inside. 
I don't even fully understand why. It's just a fun, happy, groovy song. Perfect for singing along to.

No comments:

Post a Comment