Monday, March 17, 2014

Why am I not surprised?

Why does pretty much every day feel like April Fool's Day when it comes to me and technology? 
Isn't it cute how I said my phone's camera was working properly, then the photo I "shared" obviously had some lame error which made it impossible to view? I even previewed the blog post before I published it and it looked fine. This is the story of my life (as everyone knows). 
I think the problem had to do with me cropping it. I really didn't want to post the uncropped photo because it looks considerably junkier. So my options were either to delete the entire post and pretend it never happened, or settle for the original image. I guess I need to crop photos before I transfer them to my computer. I wish stuff would just do as I say. My life would be a lot easier that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment