Sunday, March 16, 2014

Selfies



I just thought I'd share the only solo selfie my new phone has had the honor of taking. 
I know I'm not the biggest fan of bathroom selfies, but who isn't a hypocrite every now and then?
I was mostly testing the camera's capabilities. Yep, it worked fine.

Pleeease pay no mind to the dirty mirror. 
Feel free instead to gape at the nifty giraffe-print case Ryan picked out for me.




1/3/2014 - 12:52 AM
This is me wondering why I wasn't getting a reply to a text I'd sent hours earlier. 
I like it when people answer my questions in a timelier manner. 
When I get no response I can't help but over-think the reason. 
Was it something I said? 
Are my texts annoying them?
It might be that they can't locate their phone, or perhaps it was accidentally left on silent mode. 
Or am I intentionally being ignored?! 

-----------------------

And here is a selfie with Mel, one of my best friends. 
She and her family came to visit us from Pocatello the evening of January 1 through the evening of the 3rd. 
I'm so grateful for her friendship. She is wise, caring and understanding, super strong and all-around amazing. And she's fun!

1/3/2014 -  5:45 PM


Try not to be too sad that I don't have any other selfies to share. 



































1 comment:

  1. You probably weren't talking about me with texts, but I'm sorry if I've been slow to answer your texts. My phone is kind of broken so it doesn't always ring and it doesn't tell me when I have a text. I know I need to get it fixed or get a new phone, I just need to get around to it. I hope you're doing well. I like your pictures!

    ReplyDelete