Monday, January 11, 2010

Here goes nothing...

I have been debating about whether or not I should make myself a blog. Well, after some half-hearted reflection I've decided to just go for it. I enjoy reading other people's blogs. I just figured if I had one nobody would feel inclined to look at it. Meh. I shouldn't continue to let my overactive assumptions dictate my every move. Enough of worrying about whether the only response to my periodic blatherings will be the sound of crickets chirping. I love to write, and I think about a lot of things and live to make automatic, unwarranted comments about stuff. This will hopefully be a nice little outlet for me. Even if it's only me reading and commenting on my own entries day in and day out, it will be done with tender loving care, and will therefore be worth my time and energy. This is not to say that readers other than myself will be unwelcome here. I happen to cherish a little validation every so often. It's a treat for my soul. Read my words, and by all means, leave your thoughty comments.

So, without further ado, I cordially invite you to frequent my blog.
Love,
Shannon

4 comments:

  1. What if my comments aren't thoughty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Slacker! It's been almost 24 hours since your last post! Get with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! I was "preparing" for my next post by snapping some stupendous pictures. Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I found your blog. I love all your pretty baking!

    ReplyDelete