Monday, February 15, 2010

Ollie's a Sleepyhead.

Oliver values his sleep. He rarely puts up a fight when it's sleepytime. I love how completely relaxed he looks when he surrenders to sweet slumber. I think I'll have to try this pose myself. My sweet little snugglebug. He takes about a three hour nap every day. I just let him snooze until he's ready to get up. I usually lie down next to him until he falls asleep, and then I get up and quietly go about my afternoon activities. But probably half the times I mean to get up I slip into my own peaceful nap instead. Oopsie! Oh well.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... (I can't stand saying "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz". It drives my teeth insane! But typing it is okay.)
He's such a doll. Here he is gradually coming out of sleepyland.
Even though I was taking pictures of him he rolled over and wanted to go back to sleep.
Strettttttttttttttttttttttttttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment