Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Way Ollie Sees It


Oliver keeps trying to take my camera. He does his best to steal it from me whenever I'm using it. Here he is, desperately reaching out to grab it...




Here are all the pictures he's taken lately:

I'm not sure he wanted me in his photos, but I got in them anyway.










Half of Cora's mug



Ollie's fingers left just enough of the lens uncovered to capture Cora's cheesy grin.



Ollie's cute, fat feet




Parts of his parents...



Janey's stinky foot


I'm sure Jane's smiling for this picture, not familiar with Oliver's brand of photography. He doesn't go for the ordinary shots. That would be too boring and predictable.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, those are some fun shots. :) Hope you have fun at Glee this weekend and are able to adjust back to regular life after such excitment. LOL Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete