Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cute Cousins



Earlier this month, Ryan's sister's little boy Ethan was staying with Ryan's mom for a couple of weeks so Ethan's mom could prepare to have a new baby. We went over to play with him a few times while he was here.

Ethan hitching a ride on top. I wish I had an adult-sized car just like that.



Royce (Ryan's sister Bethany's kid) and Ethan.


Oliver




Royce and Oliver







Ethan kept tackling poor Oliver.




I like how Ethan appears to be sitting in midair.



Cora loves playing with the boys. Unfortunately, she's not as willing when it's just Oliver.


It's fun how all three boys are blond/blue-eyed. They're the 3 youngest boys on Ryan's side of the family (well, in his immediate family).

Last Saturday Ethan's baby sister was born! Her name is Tomi (pronounced Tommy) Nicole. She weighed 5-1/2 lbs. Hmm... I just realized I didn't get the length. I'm guessing she's on the short side. She is in the hospital still, but they're hoping she'll get to go home with the proud parents this weekend. =)

1 comment:

  1. I hope they can be friends as they get older and that they keep each other strong in the gospel-- I was close to my cousins and even though they may not live close together I hope we can get them together often enough that they can develop a friendship. These photos make me so homesick!! We miss you guys and love you.

    ReplyDelete