Sunday, March 24, 2013

Toddler Me





Here's 3-year-old me


I've always been a fan of the irises alongside my mom's house.
Dang, I should try and recreate this photo when they bloom soon. I just need to find some loose-fitting trousers and a replica of this shirt. Too bad I didn't think of it for a "30 years later" photo. Missed it by a year. I guess it could be a 31 years later thing, then afterwards I could go out to 31 Flavors. 
(It never was Baskin-Robbins to me.) 



I guess I was three in all these photos. Which means I was two in some of the snapshots from the last post. 



Baby Megan and me. Perched on that great, great couch. I wonder where it is today. 



A happy third birthday.


I like how completely relaxed Megan is. 


I loved this dress berry much!


Again with the snoozing. I think my sandals are on the wrong feet. 

I'm glad to have just the right amount of childhood pictures. There's enough to adequately represent us, but not so many that we'd never have time to sort through them all. Thanks to my mom for successfully capturing our young lives on magical 35mm film.

(Now if only the shots from the first few months of my existence weren't permanently affixed to the sticky pages of a "magnetic" photo album...)

1 comment:

  1. Ok. . . those shoes you are wearing while holding Snoopie and the saddle shoes below it are the cutest things ever. Any chance your mom held on to those because they would've been the cutest things ever for your girls too. And I definitely am NOT providing the proper amount of photos for my kids. Have fun kiddos sorting through the 10 million pictures with no organization at all!

    ReplyDelete