Sunday, September 25, 2011

Maisie and Fletch Turn Four!

August was just one party after another. Saturday the 6th was my niece and nephew's turn. Their birthdays are about a week apart, so every year they have a joint celebration. This time it was a zoo party, followed by a picnic in the park.

The bear was finally out. He looks really comfy.


Jane sure looks happy to be alive.


Some of us went for a spin on the carousel.


Maisie looked so thrilled to be there!


Isaac and Fletcher

I didn't take too many pics inside the zoo since it was my third time there in as many months.

Everyone involved in the party met at the adjoining park for a sandwich lunch. Yum... I think I'm going to go make myself a sandwich as soon as I finish this post. I'm hungry.



Fletch in the hat Maisie's mom (Maren) crafted. So stinking cute! Maren has incredible skills.



And matching lion "doll". Fletch looked so sweet.



Pinata time!


They had a rope slung over a tree branch so the pinata could be raised and lowered, making it extra tough to swing at it. It was hard enough trying to get a picture of it- let alone trying to hit it. It kept getting lifted up just as I'd press the button on the camera.



Oliver looked optimistic.



Finally someone shattered the monkey.


Meg disemboweling it.




Maren's mediocre attempt at decorating a cake... =) I think that gal is worth millions of dollars.


I think poor Maisie was sleepy that day. She doesn't typically look so blank.

It was a fun little party. Now Fletch and Maisie are big 4-year-olds. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment