Sunday, September 4, 2011

Nose-Picking and Planting Flowers.


One afternoon at the end of June, the kids got their hands on the camera while I was driving.

Cousin Malory took this picture of Cora. She's a cutie, in my humble opinion.


Cora took a couple of Jane and Oliver goofing around. This is the sort of thing that regularly goes on behind me as I'm hurtling down the freeway.


Jane got caught with her finger up her nose. Busted! Like she cares. I'm constantly having to remind her not to pick her nose when we're out and about.


At the beginning of the summer, I decided I needed to plant some pretty flowers in the bare soil beneath this tree. It was so empty and sad-looking.

Here's what it looked like before.



And after! I got an assortment of six-packs and planted them. It was fun and rewarding (and my first time). They didn't look like this at first, though. Most of the plants started with only a couple of blossoms each, but after I put them in the ground and the summer progressed, they flourished beautifully. My own little piece of heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment