Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 Things You May Not Care to Know About Me.

In no particular order:

1. I like touching cold ears.

2. I set the alarm early enough to allow time to hit snooze a few times before I have to get up. I fall right back to sleep each time I push the button, but I like having that period of "aware" sleep. If that makes sense.

3. I can easily keep other people's secrets, but I'm horrible at keeping my own, and I always have been. It drives me bonkers to not be able to say what I'm thinking.

4. I've never had a professional pedicure, manicure or massage.

5. I love being alone for long stretches of time.

6. I have naturally wavy hair. In a bad way.

7. Almost every meal I eat involves cheese.

8. I love giving compliments aplenty.

9. I watched every season of American Idol until this year. Okay, I did watch parts of a couple of the shows, but not any more than that. I thought I would miss it, but I don't. Overall, my favorite part of the show since its inception was Taylor Hicks! Such a cute guy, and I still love his music. It makes me dance in the car (carefully)!

10.I wish I could be a little (okay, a lot) less socially retarded. I get nervous around people I don't know well and say dumb things. Actually, I guess that doesn't change much the longer I know someone. ;) Most of the time I try to just keep quiet unless someone asks me something. That way, people may think I'm shy, and I am, but at least they can't know for sure that I'm really just awkward.

I tried to choose things that I hadn't already mentioned on my blog or on my facebook "25 things about me" thingy that I did last year. It's hard to think of unique things that are okay for me to divulge without fear of judgment or losing friends altogether. ;) Maybe I'll post a more raw version of this list on the 1st of next month. That way if people freak out on me I can claim it's an April Fools' joke! HA! I won't really do that. I'm just kidding, folks.

**crickets chirping**

Is anybody there?

4 comments:

  1. I love learning new things about friends! A few of those apply to me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Crickets. You may be off in person, but I love you on the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacie- You've just confirmed my sinking suspicion that probably everyone I communicate with in person thinks I'm "off". :) Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here. We are the same on #s 2, 4, 5, and 8. :)

    ReplyDelete